Policies & Procedures
Football Start Ltd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Football Start Ltd is a coaching company offering FA qualified coaching to children age 4-12 unless otherwise stated.
- The booking customers must be aged 18 or over.
- It is the booking customer’s responsibility to ensure payment is made before their child/ren attend the session/s.
- Coaching sessions must be booked in advance
- If a booking is cancelled or missed a refund will not be given.
- It is the parent/guardians responsibility to ensure any medical aids such as asthma inhalers are brought to the session.
Any child who is below the age of 16 written consent is required from a parent/guardian before a child can commence.
LEAVING A SESSION
Any child that is to be collected must be collected by a parent or guardian. They must be signed out of the Football Start attendance register. Any alterations to pick up arrangements must be made in writing to prior to the session commencing by the parent/guardian.
In the event that Football Start Ltd has to cancel a session for any reason, a credit note for the full booking value will be applied to that child’s future booking.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
A full risk assessment will be carried out before any activity takes place at a new venue. Football Start Ltd coaches hold a valid First Aid Certificate issued by the FA. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are providing consent for Football Start Ltd coaches to administer all necessary first aid should your child require it at any time.
For safety it is compulsory for all attendees to wear shin pads at our sessions. Football start Ltd reserve the right to refuse any children from participating for not wearing shin pads.
Any child wearing earrings will need to remove these prior to commencing training or will need to tape them up.
It is the parent/guardians responsibility to ensure appropriate clothing is worn and/or available for their child for the activity being undertaken and weather conditions.
Any medical conditions that any participant may have must be fully disclosed
- At the time of booking/registering via the website
- To one of the Coaches upon arrival to a session
From time to time Football Start Ltd will take photographs and film a session to be used for media/advertisement. Parents/guardians who do not wish to be photographed must make Football Start Ltd aware at the time, or email firstname.lastname@example.org you wish for something to be removed. Football Start Ltd will hold all personal data in accordance with its Data protection Policy.
Football Start Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings whilst attending our sessions, please ensure nothing of value is brought to our sessions. Anything of value should be given to a coach before a session begins if a parent or guardian is not present. No mobile phones/Tablets or recording devices are permitted to be used during attendance at our session.
ANTI-DISCRIMINATION POLICY & PROCEDURES
It is the policy of Football Start Ltdto ensure that all players, members, coaches/volunteers and visitors are protected from discrimination. All members and staff must respect the rights of others, whilst paying close attention to their differing needs, and those of other users of our services and facilities.
Football Start Ltd is responsible for setting standards and values to apply throughout the club at every level. Football belongs to and should be enjoyed by everyone, equally. Our commitment is to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic, origin, religion or disability.
Equality of opportunity at the Club means that in all our activities we will not discriminate or in any way treat anyone less favourably, on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability. This includes:
(i) The advertisement for volunteers
(ii) The selection of candidates for volunteers Courses
(iii) External coaching and education activities and awards Football development activities
(iv) Selection for teams
(v) Appointments to honorary positions
The company will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.
The company is committed to the development of the programme of on-going training and awareness raising events and activities, in order to promote the eradication of discrimination within the club, and within football as a whole.
Any parent/child/ visitor who has attended who would like to make a complaint or feels they have experienced or witnessed discrimination, bullying, harassment, abuse or intimidation should contact one of the club officials directly at email@example.com and you will receive a response with 7 working days.
- The Company Director will act as intermediary between persons identified above.
- They will seek to determine what behaviour was found to be offensive by the recipient and whether the behaviour was recognized as offensive by the person carrying out the action(s).
- The Company will arrange for an informal meeting between both parties at a convenient date, time and location but within one month of the initial complaint. Both parties may be accompanied. The aim of the meeting will be conciliatory and will allow informal discussion to take place.
- The parties will be required to sign minutes as a true and accurate record of what took place. This document will be maintained in safe keeping.
- The company director will decide if any further actions need to be taken or sanctions made against the offender.
RACISM IN FOOTBALL
Football Start Ltd fully supports the aims and objectives of the Let’s Kick Racism out of Football and the Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) campaigns.
- Football provides us with a unique opportunity to show unity between people of different origins. However, the experience of many players from ethnic minority communities is of abuse and harassment because of the colour of their skin.
- Any staff, parents/guardians or players attending our sessions who are found to have acted in a racist manner in either excluding ethnic minorities or found to be engaging in racist abuse or harassment will be banned from Football Start Ltd.
- Any players suffering racist abuse are encouraged to report it immediately to one of the coaches and/or Surrey FA safeguarding immediately by phone 01372-387-090 or by email Safeguarding@surreyfa.com
- Racism is a problem that we all have a responsibility to address. Don’t let it ruin our game.
The information on this site is updated regularly. However, we hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied) as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance, and fitness for a particular purpose of the site.These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Football Start Ltd, by booking a session with Football Start Ltd you are acknowledging your full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you have not relied on any other representation other that those contained in these Terms and Conditions.If any term within these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable by a competent Court then such term shall be struck out but the remaining terms within these Terms and Conditions shall continue in force to the full extent permitted by law. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.